Sinach- You are the reason I live lyrics



Jesus, you are just everything to us
You're our master, You're our saviour
Everything that we are, You are the reason Jesus
We just want to say that we love You God
And you are the reason that we live
We bless You Jesus

Intro
You are the reason I live, You're the one for me
You're just the very one for me
You are the reason I live, You're the one for me God
You're the one for me

Chorus
You are the reason I live
You're the one for me, You're the one for me
You are the reason I live
You're the one for me, You're the one for me
Why should I fear when I have You
Surrounded by Your love Your everlasting love
Why should I care what people say
They don't know what You mean to me
(Repeat chorus)

You're the very air that I breath
In You God I live
You're all, You're everything Jesus
You're all, You're everything God
When I was lost You find me
When I was blind You made me see God
Say You're the one for me
You're the one for me 3x

Bridge
You're the one for me, You're the one for me
Repeat bridge 14x


Tired of your hanging mobile? Click your country: Nigeria2, KenyaSouth AfricaGhana, Uganda, to upgrade now

Get christian books for yourself and kids. Click your country: KenyaNigeriaGhana
For financial freedom bible, Click here.
Musical instruments also available. Click your country: NigeriaGhanaKenya
Order your exotic wedding ring from Jumia. Click your country: NigeriaGhana

Comments

  1. For other song suggestions, please leave a comment. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.makeoverarena.com/waphan-free-games-music-videos-apps-download/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song is just too much.It makes you want to stay in God's presence forever.God bless you and thank you for this powerful song

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this song. It's like, telling all about my life's worth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the best song I love so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful song but not done by Sinach. This was done by DC Angels praise team but written and originally done by Johnnie Akpanke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es una hermosa canciĆ³n al igual que otras que he escuchado por sinach. Aunque no es mi idioma hace cierto que el idioma del cielo es uno solo, porque puedo sentir la presencia de Dios como si fuese en mi propia lengua. saludos y bendiciones desde Cuba. ThanKs for all this lyrics, makes my heart sing!! Gad bless you

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a rendition. Spinach you dey vex!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This song makes me to rember how much I have sinned and making me give my life to Christ

    ReplyDelete
  10. This song makes you feel relieved...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waphan – Free Games | Music | Videos | Apps | Download
    https://trendebook.com/waphan-free-games-music-videos-apps-download/

    ReplyDelete
  12. From the little i could say i know, with an ever-rising global population and limited resources, energy has always been a challenging and dynamic sector. There have been a handful of well-established Energy Law LL.M. programs, historically focused on the oil and gas sector; in the US, Texas has always been a hub for the industry, making the University of Texas School of Law and University of Houston Law Center popular choices for LL.M. students looking to focus on the US market. Checkout the link below for well detailed explanations
    https://www.tecteem.com/netnaija-com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent blog, I see a lot of bloggers just blogging for the money, but you are different which makes you special. I really loved this site and I am bookmarking it now and would be visiting each day. Here is my email address, you can contact me there shephenmarvellous01@gmail.com. I hope you read my post too Toxicwap.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent blog, I really love the way everything is linked up and built. I am still grasping everything about blogging and i would love for you to give me some tips. Before I forget, the information you provided couldn't be presented in a better way. I see a lot of bloggers just blogging for the money, but you are different which makes you special. I have bookmarked your website and would be visiting daily. You can reach me on mail at agwarej80@gmail.com. I really do hope you read zamob, phoneky, mp3goo or fzmovies on my website and tell me what you think. If those links don't work, follow these >>>

    https://www.tecreals.com/fzmovies/
    https://www.makeoverarena.com/zamob-games-music-videos-tv-series-www-zamob-co-za/

    ReplyDelete
  15. After looking at a handful of the blog articles on your site, I honestly appreciate your way of blogging. I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future. https://mstwotoes.com/fzmovies-latest-hollywood-and-bollywood-movies-free-download-fzmovies-net/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!


    https://mstwotoes.com/foumovies-download-foumovies-hollywood-fou-movies-free-download/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sinach always inspires me. Great song any time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. My best Gospel artist @Sinach, you can download her songs here and you can also get her latest and mind blowing music

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great music; a food to the soul. Get Sinach 2021 new album. Of course, thanks for your sweat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tope Akinpelu- Amokoko lyrics

Nathaniel Bassey (ft. Victoria Orense)- Alagbada Ina lyrics